Visit the most iconic and photographed places in the city of Porto, World Heritage Site, including one of the most recognized libraries of the world, the Nasoni tower, the Cathedral or the Monastery of Serra do Pilar with one of the best views of the city in a pleasant walk of about three hours which will culminate in a port wine tasting in an excellent space.
- BOOKINGS: Min 2 pax
- PRICES: Infant (0-3): Free | Children (4-10): - 40% | Private: Under request
- LANGUAGES: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
- NOT AVAILABLE: January 1st, June 24th and December 25th
- STARTING TIME: 10:00 & 15:00 | Daily (3h)
- WARNINGS: Programs are subject to changes according to the day of the week or availability of partners.